Rules of Conduct
- Students should be regular and punctual in attending their classes. Terms shall not be granted, if their progress, conduct and attendance (minimum 75% in theory, practical and clinical sessions separately) are not satisfactory.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and illicit use of drugs are strictly prohibited in college and hostel premises.
- Damage to the College property caused due to destructive activity by the student will be viewed very seriously and is likely to result instant expulsion of the guilty student(s) from the college.
- Ragging of students in any form is not allowed & is a punishable criminal offence Those found guilty will be expelled from the college.
- After admissions, the fees once paid will not be refunded to any student by any cause.
- Every student shall carry his / her Identity card issued by the college and must be produced as and when demanded in the college premises.
- The Dean reserves the right to remove the name of the student from the college roll if any student (he / she) fails to pay the college / hostel dues in time.
- No student shall be allowed to appear for the University examination unless he / she has cleared his / her dues and completed his / her journals and term work allotted.
The management reserves the right to change any of the rules and provisions given in the College Prospectus.